CINELLI MASH PARALLAX FRAMESET
We are opening a new pre-order for the Parallax frames. We will be shipping this second delivery out to customers before April 30th 2014. We have 50cm in stock now, and the remaining sizes will be filled from the pre-order.
The 2014/2015 Cinelli MASH Parallax Frame Set is almost here. We have put more heart and soul into this frame then any that came before it. A true race bike for the street or track. The Parallax frame set was developed and field-tested over the past 18 months, with Chas and Walton deciding and tuning the bike’s geos. Like with any MASH project, every detail is fleshed by our group of friends. Garrett designed the graphics and colors of the bike and matching skin-suit, drawing inspiration from charts used to check the sharpness of camera optics.
- Columbus Airplane (Supersection oversized shape) 7005-T6 aluminum frame construction with rear-facing, steel insert horizontal track dropouts @ 120mm spacing (no brake mount on frame)
- 1-1/8">1.5 Columbus Straight Carbon color matched, carbon/aluminum (blades/steerer) fork with 28mm rake and an integrated headset (42.0mm Campy Hiddenset standard): drilled for a brake but plugged and painted for cleaner aesthetics
- Includes headset, seat clamp, and replaceable stainless steel dropout inserts
- Color: Optic
- Weight frame/fork: 1500g/500g (54cm)
- 27.2 seat post
- English Bottom Bracket
- drillable front fork for mounting a road brake caliper