Yamaguchi Track Bike
Every Yamaguchi bicycle is personally hand-built by Koichi Yamaguchi who gained his mastery of the craft during the years spent as Master frame builder for the legendary "3 Rensho" company in Japan.
In all, Koichi spent over four years building frames with 3 Rensho, mainly for professional Keirin riders, the most famous being ten-time Sprint World Champion Koichi Nakano.
In 1987, he realized that it was time to bring his unique vision of the frame builder's art to the public, and came to the United States where he founded his own company.
Koichi began working with the US Cycling Federation as National Team Mechanic in 1988, and, in 1989, he began making prototype frames for the US National Team and became the lone official framebuilder of the United States Olympic Cycling Team.
Parts List :
- 49cm Top Tube Length
- Chris King Track Hubs / Mavic Open Pro Rims / Continental Grand Prix 4000 Tires
- Sugino 75 Cranks / Sugino Zen Chain Ring 47T
- Izumi Super Toughness Chain
- Chris King Headset
- Cinelli Quill Stem
- Nitto 65 Setback Seat Post
- Nitto Aero Drop Bars
- Selle Italia SLR Carbon Saddle
* Please Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for more information.