Chris King Road Bottom Bracket And Adapter
For SRAM Omnium:
Our ThreadFit™ 24 bottom brackets are designed and built to be durable, serviceable, and silent. Manufactured to create a precise and functional interface between your frames' bottom bracket shell and your 24mm cranks, our ThreadFIt™ 24 bottom brackets ensure that your cranks will spin lightly and without interference. To help with bike fit issues we have developed a range of conversion kits that allow our ThreadFit™ 24 to be used with a wide selection of road and mountain bike cranks.
As with all Chris King components in our ThreadFit™ 24 bottom brackets it all starts with the bearings. We make our bearings in-house and our process allows us to place more balls per bearing than our competitors. More rolling elements per bearing translates to a stronger overall bearing system. A bottom bracket-specific upgrade to our legendary sealing system allows the bearings to be purged and re-greased using our precision made injector tool. This combination of strength and serviceability gives us the confidence to offer an industry-leading 5-year warranty on our bottom brackets.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA.
- 5-year built-to-last warranty.
- Easily serviceable with our integrated grease injection system.
- Legendary in-house made bearings.
- Available ceramic bearing upgrade.
- Easily inject your choice of grease for different riding conditions.
- Available in 9 beautifully anodized colors.
- Weights: 89.06grams- Stainless Steel / 85.02grams- Ceramic.
- Requires a Chris King Conversion Kit for installation.