Ti Cycles 650c Track Bike
Dave Levy owner of Ti Cycles has been working as a professional frame builder since 1986. He learned the basics of construction technique, geometry design and the science of bicycle fit from the resident frame builders at R&E Cycles. In the 4+ years he worked for the Seattle shop he helped hundreds of individuals become more comfortable and efficient on touring, sport, racing, mountain and tandem bicycles. This solid foundation in traditional frame construction is augmented by his formal education in engineering and art. Dave has always worked creatively with metals, from BMX bicycle builds in high school to metal sculpture at university. The pride and sensitivity of an artist and craftsman, coupled with the analytical skills of an engineer, afford him a unique ability to create bicycles that are aesthetically appealing and functionally precise. Dave enjoys working with his customers one-on-one, fulfilling their specific needs and matching each bicycle to the rider's individual body and style.
Parts List :
- Campagnolo Record Hubs / Mavic CXP 14 / Continental Gatorskins
- Sugino 75 Cranks / Campagnolo Record Chainring 44T
- Nitto B809 Cross Handlebar
- Nitto Reversable Stem
- Ti Cycles Seat Post
- Chris King Headset
- Flight Titanium Saddle
- MKS Pedals / Cinelli Double Toe Clips / Toshi Double Straps
- Vans Lock On Grips
* Please Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for more information.